It's 12.57am now and though I am really really tired from waking up so early in the morning to sign up for courses (on a 'first come first serve' basis) and having had a full day + doing country presentation, it's amazing that I still have the energy and enthusiasm to reply to FB messages and accept friend requests from my fellow GV interns (just received one from the Spanish "male pornstar" which read: "Mr Lim!!! How are you man?? Greetings from the Porn Star!!! :D."). Seeing a friend request from a GV fellow intern sends a surge of energy to my brain as I know I now have 1 more new international friend whom I can count on for future alliances.
I also spent the time tidying and adding content to my previous blog post so that my loved ones have a great blog post to read. I realize that the people around you are so important because they are a source of energy when you need a recharge. FAMILY, COUSINS, FRIENDS - all these important play such a huge role in my life!
Ok, really going to bed now coz I'm zapped and need to recharge my body. The Portuguese and other people at Mc Conn dorm are still partying...... (can hear them from my Thornburg dorm) But of course, I really don't mind coz it's really a sign of how close this GV family is and what fun and happening people there are at Global Village'09!
GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS.........
Great that you are able to see the positive side of everything that had happened in the village. Since you are in the village, live like villagers do and not like urbanites. Sharing & tolerance & understanding are how they live not to mention caring & warmth to each other. please seize & absorb this mini United Nations enviroment. A rich source of getting knowledge and networking with the various culture in a single location. In this process please find time to have fun and be merry. Suggest you get cat naps wherever possible to recharge yourself as there are so many things to do socially & educationally. I can see that this is a life time experience that you will not forget for a long time to come. I am happy my sponsorhip enables you to reap so much valuable life skills that I am not able to teach you. Enjoy and absorb every momment over there!! love from your family back home.
ReplyDelete