Friday, June 26, 2009

Long eventful day

Fri 26 Jun 12.11am
What a long, tiring eventful day........
Started earlier than the others because Anastasia and myself had to play host to George DeBakey of Epals. Later attended George's talk on E-Learning business and followed by another George's (George Weathersby) talk about being a CEO. I really benefited alot from Weatherby's talk!
Later we split into our business consulting project group and discussed the details together.
It's been such an eventful day and I'm tired. Tomorrow gotta wake up early to dress up in a suit for photo taking.
Thanks Dad for all the advice and emotional support that you gave me when I needed someone to talk to. I guess I was feeling overwhelmed and I felt better after your call. I will implement your advice and I am really looking forward to the road ahead.
Going to sleep now. ZZZZzzzzzz..........

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Would love to see you in a suit since I don't think I've ever seen you in one before! Heh, update soon with photos okay? And have a great weekend ahead! Hugs!

    - Staceee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherwin
    Nice to see your new post and even it is just a few lines.....
    Yes, your family, especially mum and dad, is one of the major sources for your to tape on and regain and recharge your energy and the ONLY source that will never never never run of the "POWER" and it is on 24 hours a day and 7 days a week continue supply of "POWER" -- Both mental and Psycological energy without fail! :-)
    Remember what we always talk about: There is no stressful situation, but only stressful THOUGHTS. Be aware of your thoughts and stage of mind (Make sure to be positive and cancel those negative and wasteful thoughts)! All these (both positive and negative thoughts) are in the stage of your mind!

    I think you are coping it well so far and keep it up as we (all at home) are cheers...... you up!
    Last but not least, Ivan is so keen wanting to put his comments on your blog but he has to get his mother permission to come to my house in order to learn how to do it! He send his regards to you and said: Sherwin KK, Jai Yu!

    May GOD bless you and with you!
    with loves from all at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am happy i am of help to you. do your best and dont beat yourself too hard if things or people dont go your way. at the end of the day what is the lesson learnt and how we going to benefit from this. have fun with your project! pls learnt how to conserve and recharge your energy by having shot catnaps. You can do it! Every success and all the best to each and everyone in your project team!

    ReplyDelete