Saturday, June 27, 2009

Work Hard, Play Hard, Party Harder

Sat Jun 27 1.35am
What do GV interns wanna do most after a hard long week of work? Well, the answer is obvious: PARTY EVEN HARDER - especially if it's the weekend!
Today's my first party. Of course there were parties during the weekdays but I didn't join because the following days were work days. So I took advantage of the fact that tomorrow (or rather today) is a Saturday and I joined the fun people for some San Grias (Spanish drink consisting of wine, vodka, lemon juice, apples and some other fruits). Other booze was flowing like tap water and I somehow think the price of alcohol here is the same as a bottle of mineral water!

Going to bathe now and sleep......... Coco and Leodany of course were once again trying to bring the fun side out of me and Coco got so high he started going around to introduce me as Singapore and told everyone he was coming to Singapore tomorrow! Haha.....
Here're some of the party pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment