Thursday, June 18, 2009

All ready for the trip..... (well, almost!)

Ok, it's less than T-minus 24 hours before my flight and I'm more or less packed.......
Had a good Ham & Mushroom pizza from Pastamania for dinner. And complemented it with a slice of cheese after the meal. But then after that, I still had room for fruits: honeydew, yellow watermelon, papaya - my favourite. And then there's dessert - ICE CREAM! There's always room for ICE CREAM anytime - especially when it's specially bought by a loved one.
Sometime last week I was just commenting to Mum why ain't there no ice-cream in da house when it's so HOTTTTT nowadays! And then on monday I think, Mum went to buy a whole box of ice-cream (those stick kind) before my trip. Sooooo touched! =:oD
THANKS MUM!!!! I enjoyed the ice-cream.
Ooookay, I should probably be going to bed now since it's a big day tomorrow....... Wish me a safe trip!

2 comments:

  1. Sherwin
    Nice to hear that you are safely arrived there and good that your are enjoy your meal! But watch out for your waist and you may not be able to put on your existing trousers HA HA :-)when you are back!

    Remember to drink more water as you may not used to the cool weather and may thought that you do not need water when you feel cool! Remember it is water but not COKE!! LAH :-)

    So enjoy yourself and making lots of new friends and KEEP AN OPEN MIND to all new things -- within legal, moral and etically and learn from it -- Especially learn how to expend your mind and grow your experiences!

    Last but not least, take good care of yourself and take time to exercise your body and take note of how your feel and your thoughts! Mastering your thoughts!
    with love from
    uncle jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. sherwin

    when you are on SKYPE and you could just use your handphone to call me on my hand phone and once ring you cut off and do it for 3 times and I will know you are the skype and if I am at home I will go on line to skype with you
    uncle jay

    ReplyDelete